CME Resources for Physicians
Here are some recommended continuing medical education resources.
WCI has watched too many talented physicians, clinicians, and dentists struggle to invest their hard earned income to create lasting wealth. They have also seen these same professionals careen towards burnout with the unique career and financial pressures we face.
The Continuing Financial Education 2022 course was created to guide medical professionals like you to wise financial strategies and to find that renewed passion for medicine so you can create meaningful, sustainable careers.
When you purchase the course you can expect:
- Basic finance, advanced finance, wellness, and spouse modules
- 50+ hours of expert keynotes and presentations
- Up to 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and Dental CE credits
- Keynotes from James Dahle, MD, Michelle Singletary, William Bernstein, MD, and James Lange, CPA, Attorney, RIA plus over 30 other presenters including the Physician on Fire.
Price is $779.
- Choose from 50+ Specialties that meet your board requirement guidelines
- Board-quality questions and cases that align with the Recertification / MOC exam content for each specialty board
- Detailed explanations and evidence-based rationales with each question, including for both correct and incorrect answer choices
- Earn up to 100 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and Specialty MOC points as you review
- Save time and earn CME credits quickly and conveniently at your leisure
- FREE Trial & 100% Pass Guarantee
- Get back up to $2,500 in an Amazon Gift Card or Visa Prepaid Card with CME Pro Plus
Get a 10% discount from BoardVitals by using code pof10 at check out.
This course includes the entirety of Fire Your Financial Advisor, THE original White Coat Investor online course designed to take you from zero to hero in 8 short hours. It will teach you the financial literacy you never learned in medical school or residency and help you write your own financial plan. PLUS an additional 8 hours of CME and Dental CE approved wellness and burnout prevention and treatment material from Nisha Mehta,MD, Fahd Ahmad, MD, Dawn Baker, MD, James Turner, MD, Bonnie Koo, MD, Jordan Grumet, MD, and James Dahle, MD. You may use your CME fund to pay for this course or potentially even write it off as a business expense if you are self-employed. There is no risk here. It comes with a one week, no-questions-asked, 100%-money-back guarantee as long as you have taken less than 25% of the course.
If you have already purchased FYFA and just need to upgrade to this course, you can purchase that for $300.