Recommended Courses for Physicians
Dr. Jim Dahle designed this course to take you from a personal finance novice to a well-oiled, money-savvy machine. If you don’t have time to sort through dozens of blog posts, books, podcasts, and the like and want a comprehensive financial plan, this course helps you complete the job in one concise package.
What you’ll learn:
- You have all the insurance you need at the best possible price and none of the insurance you don’t need
- You are managing your student loans the right way, maximizing the benefits of government programs, minimizing interest paid, and getting out of debt as soon as possible
- You are either capable of managing your investments yourself, or you are paying a competent advisor a fair price to do it for you
- You are saving enough money to reach your goals and can spend the rest on whatever you like without feeling guilty
- You aren’t paying any more taxes than you need to
- Your children and your assets will be taken care of if something should happen to you
- Your assets are protected from lawsuits as much as possible with a simple, straightforward, and inexpensive plan
- You have a written plan to follow that will guarantee your financial success
Read the full review here: The White Coat Investor’s Signature Online Offering Full areview
A death binder or legacy folder is where you store all the pertinent information that can help your family pick up the pieces if you, your partner, or both of you leave this world unexpectedly. It can also come in handy if you are incapacitated and unable to function as you did before.
A legacy binder like Chelsea Brennan’s Family Emergency Binder has two binders. The first contains basic family information that does not contain sensitive information that you could store on a bookshelf. This includes information such as:
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Extended Family Contact Info
- Medical Information (doctors, insurance, POA)
- Child care preferences
- Pet care
- Insurance Policies
- Property Information
- Tax Information
This second binder includes sensitive information that would make an identity thief drool. Remember when deciding where to keep it and who will have access. It will include information such as:
- Investment accounts and passwords
- Investing strategy (preferably an Investor Policy Statement)
- Social Media accounts and passwords
- Email accounts and passwords
- Copies of Personal Documents (Social Security, Birth Certificate, Marriage License)
- Notes to your loved ones
Read the full review here: Chelsea Brennan’s In Case of Emergency Binder Full Review
The Physician Wellness & Financial Literacy Conference teaches physicians, like yourself, strategies to use your income to create long-term wealth.
Get a chance to connect with like-minded physicians and other professionals in a setting that allows you to speak more freely about financial topics.
This conference is for professionals who want to…
- Increase their financial knowledge
- Improve their wellbeing
- Network with like-minded professionals
Read the full review here: The White Coat Investor Conference is now available as an online course full review.