The Tale of 4 Physicians Began as a thought exercise to measure the impact of lifestyle (spending) on the ability to become financially independent. The post seemed to strike a chord with readers, as evidenced by its popularity.
I figured it would be fun to play puppet master with the lives of Drs. A, B, C, and D, as they went on to have their financial lives redirected by a series of life-altering decisions. I will keep a collection of their adventures and misadventures here for easy reference.
The original post:
Start receiving paid survey opportunities in your area of expertise to your email inbox by joining the Curizon community of Physicians and Healthcare Professionals.
Use our link to Join and you'll also be entered into a drawing for an additional $250 to be awarded to one new registrant referred by Physician on FIRE this month.
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. A & the Impact of Working After FI
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. A & the Impact of Part-Time Work
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. B & the Impact of Lifestyle Inflation
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. B & the Impact of Divorce
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. C & the Impact of Increased Income
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. C & the Impact of a Sabbatical
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. D & the Impact of Lifestyle Deflation
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. D & the Impact of Retiring Before FI
- 4 Physicians Revisited: The Impact of Specialty Choice
- A Fifth Physician: Dr. F & The Half Time Option
- A Fifth Physician Revisited: The $10 Million Dream
Is it possible to confidently invest in passive income opportunities? Absolutely.
Dr. Peter Kim created Passive Real Estate Academy to help people go from zero to little knowledge to investing with confidence in these types of deals in four weeks.
Enrollment closes Sunday Evening, 8/9. Enroll via a PoF link, and I'll donate $100 to a charity of your choice if you keep it (there is a money-back guarantee). Learn more here.