The Tale of 4 Physicians Began as a thought exercise to measure the impact of lifestyle (spending) on the ability to become financially independent. The post seemed to strike a chord with readers, as evidenced by its popularity.
I figured it would be fun to play puppet master with the lives of Drs. A, B, C, and D, as they went on to have their financial lives redirected by a series of life-altering decisions. I will keep a collection of their adventures and misadventures here for easy reference.
The original post:
Start receiving paid survey opportunities in your area of expertise to your email inbox by joining the Curizon community of Physicians and Healthcare Professionals.
Use our link to Join and you'll also be entered into a drawing for an additional $250 to be awarded to one new registrant referred by Physician on FIRE this month.
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. A & the Impact of Working After FI
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. A & the Impact of Part-Time Work
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. B & the Impact of Lifestyle Inflation
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. B & the Impact of Divorce
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. C & the Impact of Increased Income
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. C & the Impact of a Sabbatical
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. D & the Impact of Lifestyle Deflation
- 4 Physicians Revisited: Dr. D & the Impact of Retiring Before FI
- 4 Physicians Revisited: The Impact of Specialty Choice
- A Fifth Physician: Dr. F & The Half Time Option
- A Fifth Physician Revisited: The $10 Million Dream
Final Days to Save $300 on WCICON22 Registration
The White Coat Investor Physician Wellness and Financial Literacy Conference, at which I'll be speaking about retirement withdrawal strategies along with several dozen outstanding orators, is taking place in sunny Phoenix, AZ from February 9th to 12th, 2022. Earn up to 17 CME / Dental CE. All in-person attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID, and there is a comprehensive virtual / online option, as well. Hope to see you at the talks, happy hours, or online at WCICON22!
You won't see this price again after Tuesday, 10/19, so now's the time to utilize that CME fund if you've got one.Click here for all the details.